International Conference on Statistics & Applied Mathematics (ICSAM) is an important event for researchers, academicians, mathematicians and Practitioners across the globe to participate and share their experience with experts of those fields.
You have an awesome opportunity to join the world of scholars and became part of this conference by presenting your effort in the multiple disciplines regarding Statistics & Mathematics. This conference will provide an opportunity to exchange new ideas, its application prospects, and prospect to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for academicians, mathematicians and researchers along-with professionals, policy makers and Practitioners from various fields in a global realm to present their research contributions and views, on one forum and interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines. The conference will also provide opportunities for publishing research papers in indexed and recognized scholarly research journals.
ICSAM -2017 HONG KONG 5th February, 2017
Please consider submitting an abstract for the Conference within next four weeks. We proudly hope to have your distinguish name among authors and participants. After receiving the full texts, The Scientific Committee will decide which papers should be included in the Plenary Session.
Benefits of Attendance
- Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages.
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues.
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events.
- Publication Opportunity in one of the conference associated journals.
- Chance of getting best Paper and Best Presentation Awards.
The aims and objectives of ICSAM 2017 :
- Create an international forum to gather, discuss and exchange the latest academic researches on all fields of Social Science, Economics & Education.
- Provide international scientific forum for exchange of new ideas in a number of multidisciplinary fields of Social Science, Economics & Education that interact in-depth through discussions with the colleagues from around the world. Both inward research; core areas of Social Science, Economics & Education and outward research; multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary will be covered during the event.
- Provide the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, graduate and post-graduate students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent development in Social Science, Economics & Education.
- Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among lecturers and professionals from all over the world.
International Conference on Statistics & Applied Mathematics (ICSAM) provides a leading forum to discuss the issues of Statistics & Mathematics research and practice emerging trends. We invite the scholars /scientists / mathematicians/ researchers / practitioners / students to join us and share the new innovative trends in their field. This common platform is expected to bring the bases for joint venture among different fields to serve the society in a better way.
If you are unable to attend the conference, you may still join the community and submit your article for peer review and possible publication, upload an online presentation, and enjoy subscriber access to the journal.
Broadly, the main areas of inquiry include the followings Statistics & Mathematics areas but not limited to:
- Algebraic Geometry
- Algebraic Topology
- Approximation Theory
- Calculus of Variations
- Category Theory
- Homological Algebra
- Coding Theory
- Control Theory
- Difference and Functional Equations
- Discrete Mathematics
- Dynamical Systems and Ergodic Theory
- Field Theory and Polynomials
- Fluid Mechanics and Solid Mechanics
- Fourier Analysis
- Functional Analysis
- Functions of a Complex Variable
- Fuzzy Mathematics
- Game Theory
- General Algebraic Systems
- Graph Theory
- Group Theory and Generalizations
- Image Processing, Signal Processing and Tomography
- Information Fusion
- Integral Equations
- Lattices, Algebraic Structures
- Linear and Multilinear Algebra
- Matrix Theory
- Mathematical Biology and Other Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Economics and Financial Mathematics
- Mathematical Education
- Mathematical Physics
- Measure Theory and Integration
- Neutrosophic Mathematics
- Number Theory
- Numerical Analysis
- Operations Research
- Operator Theory
- Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
- Potential Theory
- Real Functions
- Rings and Algebras
- Statistical Mechanics
- Structure Of Matter
- Topological Groups
- Wavelets and Wavelet Transforms
- All other topics related to Mathematics
- Analysis of Big Data
- Asymptotic Statistics
- Bayesian Statistics
- Business Analytics and Econometrics
- Causal Inference
- Clinical Trials
- Computer Intensive Methods
- Cross-disciplinary Engagement
- Environmental Statistics
- Experimental Designs
- Extreme Value Analysis
- Financial Statistics
- Functional Data Analysis
- Genetics and Genomics
- Graphical Models and Networks
- High-dimensional Statistics
- Imaging and Signal Data
- International Engagement
- Limit Theory
- Longitudinal Data Analysis
- Medical Statistics
- Missing and Incomplete Data
- Multivariate Statistics
- Nonparametric Statistics
- Official Statistics
- Probability Theory
- Risk Analysis and Risk Management
- Robust Statistics
- Role and Importance of Statistics in Australia
- Sample Surveys
- Social Statistics
- Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Statistics
- Statistical Computing
- Statistical Education
- Statistical Modelling
- Statistics and Distributed Computing
- Statistics in Government
- Stochastic Processes
- Survival Data Analysis
- Theoretical Frameworks for Big Data
- Time Series and Forecasting
- All other topics related to Statistics
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DEADLINES:
Abstract / Full paper submission deadline
13th January 2017
Early bird registration deadline
5th January 2017
Regular registration deadline
23rd January 2017
5th February 2017
The organising committee of ICSAM 2017 kindly requests all the authors of the accepted papers to register latest by the regular registration deadline, otherwise the accepted papers may not be included in the conference proceedings for ICSAM 2017.
BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel Hong Kong
Address: 23 Austin Avenue, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong , Tsim Sha Tsui
Tentative Conference Program
The Definite Programme Schedule will be mailed to all delegates after the last date of registration.
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Registration at Desk
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Inaugural Session Keynote Speech by Speakers
10:00 AM- 10:15 AM
Breakfast & Tea Break
10:15 AM - 12:15 PM
12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
1:15 PM - 3:15 PM
3:15 PM- 3:30 PM
Evening Tea Break & Snacks
3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Certificate Distribution & Award Ceremony
4:00 PM - 4:15 PM